Did you know there are 19 Portfolios that make up our government?? I didn't, not till I had to go through every one of them to add them to the database for use in BudgetAus!
I entered all remaining portfolios on a very long Sunday (yesterday) and hopefully ironed out a few bugs this morning. Now I can get on with other important steps like coding in pagination for the data. Thanks for your patience on this item as I know the results are difficult to navigate without pagination.
I also want to perform further in-depth checks on the data in the database to ensure it is all good, however I feel I should wait until my exhaustion from yesterday subsides so that I can do it with a fresh mind.
Today I also swapped the sorting of the results from being based on the 2011-12 figures to being based on the 2012-13 figures. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment